Penguin Jam 3 Penguin Jam 3

cool-penguin-0 responds:

Good.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

woe

You rock Piconjo! have my babies! the art and animation were so awesome! Way better than Lf and those other hacks.

Clay loves to dance Clay loves to dance

meh

I didnt like the song but the animation was so nice it brought the overall score up to 9. done in only a few hours? make a lot more and you will be the author everyone compares clay movies to on this site. every other clay movie I have to close off because its generally just a blue blob repeating something over and over again this movie I actually watched all the way through.

Storybook 1: Synj Storybook 1: Synj

wtf

it really wasnt that funny to watch a newgrounds nobody's version of MAD TV's joke. I'm just thinking how does a guy who looks like a geek and have the geek voice to match marry a pretty girl? obviously not by impressing her with your animations. this worthless movie uses cute girls to get you the high score and synj to get you front page. smart.

Dustball responds:

At least I'm not an Aborted Fetus.

NimpyPoo: The Awakening 3 NimpyPoo: The Awakening 3

ha ha ha ha ha

illwillpress is just a no talent hack. anyone who knows that loves this movie. my one complaint: WHERE WAS PICONJO IN IT? I DIDN'T SEE PICONJO! this would have got a 10 if it had piconjo in it.

The George Bush Show 6 The George Bush Show 6

lame

you're expecting george bush jokes will hold the bad animation together? it's not funny at all, and I hate political humor so that makes it worse.

The 10 Second Showcase The 10 Second Showcase

kickn

Loved all the diff styles and shorts, make mroe! i wanna see more of these! t0mmy rox! he has cutebuttz to!

PICONJO CONFESSION PICONJO CONFESSION

I LUV PICOJNO

CAN I HAV UR BABYZ

PICONJO JAM # 18! PICONJO JAM # 18!

AMAZING

the artwork was the best I EVER SAW!

A Legendary Final Fantasy A Legendary Final Fantasy

wow

best movie on newgrounds!